Feeling stressed out, anxious, depressed or just fed up with a noisy mind?
If so, learn how to feel more relaxed and cope with the stress of work, study and other life events with greater calm and wisdom, by being aware of how we react to stress and even unnecessarily increase it sometimes. In this course you will learn:
- The relationship between your thoughts, emotions and physiological stress responses
- Techniques for noticing and shifting your reactions to stress
- Techniques for calming your thoughts and emotions, including several forms of meditation, stretches, and guided imagery.
- How to put this all together in daily practices that increase your well being and ability to cope well with stress
This four week course is suitable for people new to mindfulness but also a great opportunity for people who have done an Introduction to Mindfulness to really lay down a foundation in a relaxed atmosphere.
The price includes:
- 4 x classes
- 45-page guidebook
- 12-month subscription to the premium Wildflowers Mindfulness app
- Weekly emails with extra articles and instructions
- Downloadable guided mindfulness meditations for you to keep
People who have benefited from this programme include health professionals, social workers, teachers, students, lecturers, parents, business people and people recovering from major illnesses or operations
“I believe that the training has given me an awareness of skills that will benefit me and my family and community by gaining an acceptance of myself and others” Nick Woolicroft
“There is a wonderful simplicity about the practice of mindfulness that took me by surprise. To come and learn something that you cant do wrong is wonderfully freeing. Making a small space in my life to practice regularly has helped me be more present and less stressed in my busy life.” Dr Susie Lawless